The sleek 24″ wide printer with integrated scanner for CAD, Architecture, Engineering and Corporate Graphics
Enhance the way you work with the all-new the SureColor T3170M 24″ wide MFP printer. Featuring a 24″ wide printer with an integrated scanner in a sleek, ultra-small footprint2 up to 29% smaller than its competitors12, the T3170M allows for seamless team collaboration. Engineered for productivity, the SureColor T3170M delivers A1/D-size prints in as fast as 34 seconds1, supports a variety of media—including rolls and sheets—and features integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct® connectivity5 for easy printing from virtually anywhere in your home or office with a smart device4. From blueprints and technical documents to renderings and graphics, the T3170M consistently delivers durable, precise prints with Epson® PrecisionCore® MicroTFP® printhead technology and archival-quality, all-pigment-based UltraChrome® XD2 inks.
DOWNLOAD SALES REFERENCE GUIDE ►
- 24″ wide printer with ultra-fast print speeds — A1/D-size prints in as fast as 34 seconds
- Streamline workflow with high-detail 24″ wide integrated scanner — easily scan and share documents; up to 600 dpi scanner with highlight detection accurately scans annotated blueprints and drawings
- Compact, clean design — sleek, ultra-small design enhances workspaces
- Durable, instant-dry prints — archival-quality, all-pigment-based UltraChrome XD2 inks deliver brilliant color, crisp lines, and smudge and water-resistant prints
- Versatile Print media handling — accommodates rolls up to 24″ wide and sheets up to 11″ x 17″ through the auto-sheet feeder
Note: All claims and corresponding disclaimers must be used exactly as they appear in the product assets available on this site.
* This product uses only genuine Epson-brand cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly or at all.
**Epson may, at its sole discretion, elect to replace a Printer. If the Printer is to be exchanged, Epson will replace the Printer with the same or a comparable printer refurbished to the Epson standard of quality
1 Print speeds are based on the print engine speed only. Total throughput time for any print depends on workstation configuration, file size, print resolution, ink coverage, networking, etc. Actual
print speeds will vary. | 2 Product size excluding stand. | 3 Supports printing of raster-based files including JPEG, TIFF, and PNG; including PDFs scanned on the device. Supports scanning to JPEG,
TIFF, PNG, PDF, and Secure PDF File Formats. | 4 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect™
enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect | 5 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require
printer software. | 6 Cartridge yields vary considerably based on images printed, print settings, paper type, frequency of use and temperature. For print quality, a variable amount of ink remains
in the cartridge after the “replace cartridge” indicator comes on. The printer ships with full set of initial cartridges (CMY – 26 mL/Black – 50 mL) and part of the ink from the first cartridges is used
for priming the printer. | 7 High-volume cutting of canvas and heavy media stocks may require frequent cutter replacement. | 8 Allowed by printer driver for Mac and PC. Application, version of
application and operating system version may limited by application, OS and driver/RIP used. | 9 For the latest drivers, visit www.epson.com/support | 10 For convenient and reasonable recycling
options, visit www.epson.com/recycle | 11 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves
See the latest innovations from Epson Business Solutions at www.epson.com/forbusiness
There are no reviews yet.