Epson PowerLite 800F Full HD 1080p Ultra Short-throw Laser Projector – 5,000 Lumens, White – for Classrooms
The budget-friendly classroom projector for high-quality, ultra bright displays.
- Ultra bright displays — 5,000 lumens of color and white brightness
- High-quality images — Full HD 1080p resolution for true-to-life images up to 130″ (16:9) diagonal
- Virtually maintenance-free — 20,000-hour laser light engine with no lamps to replace
- Convenient ultra short-throw design — projects large, easy-to-read images, even in small spaces
- Full array of connectivity options — including three HDMI connections, HDBaseT, optional 5GHz wireless, two built-in speakers and direct playback function via USB
- Content management software and app included via download — create amazing effects and experiences with our easy-to-use, free content management software for digital signage; creative content projection app lets you easily create custom content, plus upload and playback directly from the projector
- Wireless screen mirroring — mirror device photos, videos and apps using Miracast; wirelessly display content with Epson iProjection™4 (optional accessory required)
- Easily project wall-sized images — built-in edge blending and split screen features for larger than life dynamic content
- Remote management and control tools — for ease of access and maintenance
- Simple, flexible installation — 360-degree placement capabilities; mount or place the projector in any position or angle, from landscape to portrait
Note: All claims and corresponding disclaimers must be used exactly as they appear in the product assets available on this site.
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 No required maintenance for the light source for up to 20,000 hours. Approximate time until brightness decreases 50% from first usage. Measured by acceleration test assuming use of 0.04 – 0.20 mg/m3 of particulate matter. Time varies depending on usage conditions and environment. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
3 Optional accessory must be purchased.
4 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
5 Split Screen feature requires remote control. Consult your user manual for input
6 Internet connection required for download. Data usage fee may apply.
7 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
8 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.